Sales and Marketing
In September we unleashed our secret weapon, Goose, and our dev team watched on smugly as the world marvelled at our bespoke tool. Well, maybe not the whole world, but certainly all the marketing pros who attended our SEO webinar.
Hosted by our marvellous Thom Watson (and co-host, Zelda the cat), we were treated to 20 minutes of goose puns, SEO insights and a demo of the tool to conquer all content marketing tools that bridges the divide between brand content and performance content: Goose.
We’ve all read the onsite content how-tos: use your opening content to promote your brand through a curated tone of voice (minus the mention of your product 80 times), and place keyword-heavy text at the bottom of the page.
Well, Thom quite explicitly told us it’s not the way through genuine case studies and a demo of content optimisation ‘the Goose way’.
So what did we learn?
- Where to focus copywriting efforts and what content is performance content
- How Google (or how we think Google) reads and interprets content
- Why brand managers and SEOs are not always friends
- How keywords affect your site’s ranking
- Love hearts are the firm HARIBO favourite amongst our webinar attendees
If you missed out, you can watch the full video below. It’s not Squid Game, but it is free and acceptable to watch during working hours.
Drop Thom Watson a line